Hi List,

I use woinject 1.1 into my app but after deploying it on the production server
I have a big surprise. I get this exception :

Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException:
com.webobjects.foundation._NSUtilities
at javassist.ClassPool.get(ClassPool.java:450)
at com.woinject.WOInject.init(WOInject.java:66)
... 6 more

classpath is correct but it don’t run.

I read Alexis answer on Wonder-Disc by googling, the exception is caused by
WOBootstrap.jar.

He deployed and run his app without WOBootstrap.jar.

So Henrique Prange, what do you think ?

I go to try Alexis's method tomorrow at my office.

WOBootstrap.jar is still necessary in a deploying WO apps?

Thanks