Hi Jesse,

The WO server have CEST and database have Europe/Paris.

When I read data from my app ,I have a correct birthday date. But when I use my extraction method from jasper I lose 1 hour. When I run  the .jasper from jaspertsoft I always have a correct birthday date.

I don't understand what happen when the app send the .csv file from server.

Thanks
Envoyé depuis iCloud