Hi,

I'm working on a new D2W look and I have a few questions about the HTML
formatting on ERDListPageRepetition and I was curious if someone knew the
answers.

So first of all there is a SectionsRepetition at the top of the component that
conditionally displays the section names if the displayPropertyKeys are
organized into sections.  But the WOConditional that checks to see if there are
multiple sections returns false.  So it will never be displayed - so why have
it?  Is it safe to omit it?

Then on the rows for the objects the formatting is kind of weird.

So for the left actions and the right actions they are put in table dividers
that have a row span of 4.  This is done to compensate for two extra rows...

The first row displays the section contents.  The second row returns a list of
center actions.  Do those ever really get used?  I guess it would be better if
you conditionally checked to see if those rows are required and to change the
row span size for the left and right actions if they are not required?
Otherwise you have a bunch of extraneous HTML that you don't need which makes
styling more difficult.  And I want to make this look "responsive" so I'm
worried that having a bunch of nested tables is going to throw off the CSS
framework (Bootstrap).

The last question is about the use of the spacer tag.  I believe that tag was
only supported by netscape.  Can I just use   instead?

Thanks in advance,

Aloha,
Mr. Johnny Miller
Web Development Manager
Kahalawai Media Company
Lahaina, HI 96761
tel: (808) 661-7962 | mobile: (808) 283-0791
website | e-mail