Hi Lon,

I suppose you could add an on scroll event to the document to recalculate the
position of the calendar.  Maybe add it to the "onClick" binding and remove it
using onDateSelect?

Aloha,
Mr. Johnny Miller
Web Development Manager
Kahalawai Media Company
Lahaina, HI 96761
tel: (808) 661-7962 | mobile: (808) 283-0791
website | e-mail