Hi Lars,

You could overwrite (or create another) method "fetchAllPaymentCustomers" to
apply:
setIncludeEditingContextChanges(true)

I recall a discussion about this stating it was "on purpose" that Wonder
doesn't do it by default. So you have to manually deal with it that way you
actually know you are manipulating objects that may not all already be
committed to the datastore.

Xavier