Thanks for the comment David, nice to read you again ;-)

On Sep 25, 2013, at 10:25 AM, David Holt wrote:

Hi Dino!

Nice to see you again.

I did a FM project last year. I think it's usefulness depends on the size of the project. The reason we went with it was cross platform compatible desktop apps (runtime applications) that the clients could deploy without a copy of FM on every PC. Also no online data was a requirement.

I hated the tools because to do anything you need to click buttons. The UI manipulation is quite clunky too. There's no "text mode" where you can just edit things. You can't make custom UI widgets if you need them.

Personally I will never take on a FM project again. Compared to a D2W project it just feels like a tremendous waste of time to accomplish the same things (or less).

David

Sent from my iPad