Hi Stravos,

Thanks for example but where "currentResultsSet" come from? from your 1st
eofetchspec?
example :
EOFetchSpecification fs1 = new EOFetchSpecification("ENTITY1",
specQualifier1,null);
EOFetchSpecification fs2 = new EOFetchSpecification("ENTITY1",
specQualifier2,null);

specQualifier1 join with another entity.

specQualifier2 is a simple qualifier.

I want fs1 union fs2.

Thanks