I am not aware of any reason why one would be unable to write any kind of query
component.

I would think there’s something nice in the modern look frameworks for you,
have you tried and are having a specific trouble or just wondering and found
that google provides WO people with bizarrely crappy search results typically
favoring the old and negative over seemingly anything found on our modern
wiki!! …sigh...I digress…