Hi there,

is there a webobjects way to send a message to other instances of my app on a
server running WO monitor?

I have developed a GUI to manage some app preferences. The config is stored in
an XML file on disk. On my production machine, I have multiple instances
running. I want to let them know, if the user has modified the configuration.

Thx,
C.U.CW
--

Christoph Wick - Diplom Informatiker, Managing Director
i4innovation GmbH, Professor-Neu-Allee 39, 53225 Bonn, Germany

T +49 2 28 28 62 97 93
M +49 1 51 22 65 78 90
F +49 2 28 28 62 97 99
M c...@i4innovation.de
W www.i4innovation.de
Skype: christoph_wick

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heep, Christoph Wick
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn | Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 18548 | USt-IdNr.:
DE276502600