I changed the standard out and standard error to a place that could see the
error messages and it was failing on:

[2013-11-10 15:25:28 HST] <main> Configuration Directory
/Library/WebObjects/Configuration/ does not exist, and cannot be created.

So I created a symbolic link from
/Developer/WebObjects/Library/WebObjects/Configuration to
/Library/WebObjects/Configuration

Obviously that is kind of a hack.  Anyone know how to override that so I can
direct to the non-default location?

Thank you,

Johnny