Hello all,

Thank you to everyone, especially Ted, for all the help to get my dev
environment set up. Some combination of re-installing PostgreSQL, adjusting
my PATH variable, grumbling/shaking my fists in anger, setting default DB
connection variables in my properties file, and/or re-adding all the
necessary frameworks to my build path has done the trick and things seem to
be in order. Personally I think it was all the grumbling. But in all
seriousness, I can't say enough good things about the fine folks on this
list. I have been lurking on the list for years with very little
opportunity to use WO, but I always know I can come to this list if (when)
I get into a bind. Thanks so much!

Regards,

Joe