Don't queue the email - that's something the mail server itself is proficient
at, not the WO framework (or any framework on top of that).

Instead, log the request - an email was requested. Send the email, and once the
email has been sent, mark the request as handled.

That way, if your Wapp happens to turn its toes towards the sky, it still has
the current state at restart.

And keep the log small. Very small. It should be fast end efficient (e.g.
USERID:REQUEST_TYPE:DATE:(BOOL)HANDLED )

/Þór