—————————————————————————————
WOLips - so easy that even Dave Avendasora can hack on it!™

On 2/6/2014, 11:33 AM, "David Avendasora" wrote:

Okay, I’ll try this sometime today or tomorrow and update it for Mavericks and
whatever the current Eclipse is.

It really doesn’t help that the instructions are for Leopard with a warning
about it not working quite right for Snow Leopard - kinda sets the barrier to
entry high when it didn’t work quite right 4 OS revisions ago.

Dave

On Feb 6, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Ramsey Gurley