No, not that I am aware of.

On 2/18/2014, 4:31 AM, "John Pollard" wrote:

Chuck (or anyone),
I see you added an itemDisabled binding to ERXOptGroupPopupButton.
Is there a way currently to disable items on non optgroup select popups? I
couldn't see an ERXPopupButton for example, though I do see a PopupButton class
in ERXPatcher.
Thanks
John

On 11 Feb 2014, at 19:28, Chuck Hill