Hi Raymond,

the file browser in JavaMonitor still works. When the listing is displayed the
first time the directory to show is undefined though and thus shows no files.
If you enter e.g. a '/' in "Jump to:" and click submit you get the correct
listing of your root directory.

It could choose automatically the root directory at start though.

jw