Hi David,

Try just putting that connection info directly into EntityModeler and stop
using the global properties. I know it is convenient to use a separate
properties file but perhaps that code doesn’t play well with what you want to
do.

If you go Apple old school on this, it won’t be a problem. It was one of the
calling cards of WO to do what you are asking… back in the day.

Either that or dig into the Wonder code and see how you can educate the
properties to do what you want.

Cheers,
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike
e:  aa...@chatnbike.com  t:  (301) 956-2319