Hi Paul,

I guess you are doing a full page refresh to get that message?

Looking at the JS you could do "AMD.close();” in javascript to get it to close.
You could call it programmatically on the Javascript client side.

Alternatively if JS gives you the “heebie jeebies” there is another way.
Looking at the pure java, you could access a static method from your bound
“action” response by calling “AjaxModalDialog.close()” that will end up
invoking that same Javascript for you.

A pure javascript close like this should not give the error you speak of.

Cheers,
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike
e:  aa...@chatnbike.com  t:  (301) 956-2319