Hello,

this is not a technical inquiry, more a temperature check on the business side of WebObjects. It is my impression that at least in Germany, after the 2008/2009 crisis the market for WebObjects-projects has really been down a lot. I have been looking hi and lo for opportunities to work with WO again, but apart from self-initiated projects there was nothing going on.

Is this perception limited to Germany or is it even just me? Are there any project marketplaces for WO that I am not aware of? How much of a future would you guys think WO really has?

Kind Regards,
Jürgen