Hi,

I am installing our app on a Windows server for our client, I thought I had it
working, but when I started to use it a little more heavily Apache keeps
crashing.
(btw, I really don't like windows, cygwin makes it almost bearable)

The config is:
Windows 2003 Server (R2) SP2
Apache2.4.6 (32 bit)
mod_WebObjects.so   from
http://wocommunity.org/documents/tools/mod_WebObjects/Apache2.4/windows/32bit/

I checked the installed version against the one from the link, and they are the
same:
shasum -a256 mod_WebObjects.so
4ecf3ce0aa5584ba3b8d871bf8e71bfbbab3802d0087ffccfb5e8e325fad26bf
mod_WebObjects.so

It works fine for a little while, then it simply stops.
1) Apache continues to work with static files
2) Monitor + wotaskd + apps are all happy
3) Any /apps/WebObjects/anything.woa  simply hangs.
4) There is nothing of relevance in the apache error.log file.

The 'Event Viewer' states:
"Faulting application httpd.exe, faulting module ntdll.dll"
and
"Faulting application httpd.exe, faulting module mod_WebObjects.so"

I have seen the ntdll.dll error exclusively without the other one.

Has anyone (either of you ;-) seen this behaviour or have any suggestions?

If I can't solve this, I was considering:
1) Attempting the FastCGI adaptor (a copy or a link to a windows compiled
version would be handy if anyone has that)
2) Installing Apache 2.2
3) IIS (although some consider that 'cruel and unusual')

Thanks in advance,

Mark