Hi John,

Yes, that’s a known Apple bug. It creates an extra one to read “Database info”
and then never releases it. There is a Wonder method to close database
connections like that.

ec.dispose();
ERXEOAccessUtilities.closeDatabaseConnections(objectStore);
objectStore.dispose();

Cheers,
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike
e:  aa...@chatnbike.com  t:  (301) 956-2319