turnIntoFault is the only method that I can think of that might work.

Chuck

On 2014-03-21, 6:18 AM, "Samuel Pelletier" wrote:

Hi,

I have a class where I added an ivar to keep a cache of some values extracted
from toMany relationships. I want to clear this cache if the toMany is updated
from another editingContext but I do not find a proper way to catch this event.

For simple attributes, creating a "public void_setAtributeName(ValueClass
value)" method works but this is not called for toMany relationships. The
EOEnterpriseObject method "void updateFromSnapshot(NSDictionary<String,Object>
snapshot)" has a promising name but is not called.

Is there a way to trap this event, either with a notification or a method
overrides? Something like "didUpdateFromSnapshot" would be wonderful.

Samuel

This email sent to ch...@global-village.net<mailto:ch...@global-village.net>