Hi,
I've preparing a Direct Action for upload a Picture and generate a PDF with
it inside.

I send two other parameters in POST: wosid, in order to load the session
where the user is logged in, and the PK of a Table, in order to load the
data for the PDF.

I'm trying in Debug mode, and I can upload the Picture, but, except for the
com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOInputStreamData with the image datas,
no other parameter is passed to the direct action.

I've tried to print the result of request().formValues() in the Direct
Action, and the result is:
{Signature =
(<class com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOInputStreamData (stream
com.webobjects.appserver.WOMultipartIterator$WOFormData$_WOFormDataInputStream@d335207of
length 0), has NOT been accessed>);
 Signature.mimetype = ("image/png");
Signature.filename = ("Senzanome.png");
}

Looking with the firebug in the request I send the datas:

POST:
-----------------------------13870208907251100452102313237 Content-Disposition:
form-data; name="Signature"; filename="bg-movie-closer.png" Content-Type:
image/png ‰PNG ���
...(Other Datas from Image)

'Éé—ó ����IEND®B`‚
-----------------------------13870208907251100452102313237 Content-Disposition:
form-data; name="wosid" flB2bNYt7JdfAxsvtIbtpw
-----------------------------13870208907251100452102313237 Content-Disposition:
form-data; name="Stabilimento" 85
-----------------------------13870208907251100452102313237 Content-Disposition:
form-data; name="send"
 -----------------------------13870208907251100452102313237--

So it seems to me, that I'm sending the form datas.

In session construct I set: setStoresIDsInURLs(false);
setStoresIDsInCookies(false); no other changes.

Do you know, if it is not possible to send multipart data through direct
action?
Thanks in advance!
--
Daniele Corti