Chuck - stop typing so fast… :)

To add to Chuck’s response, you can serialize to XML:

String xml = NSPropertyListSerialization.xmlStringFromPropertyList(dictionary,
false);

but then there ARE Wonder additions:

NSData info =
er.extensions.foundation.ERXPropertyListSerialization.dataFromPropertyList(dictionary,

er.extensions.foundation.ERXPropertyListSerialization.PListFormat.NSPropertyListBinaryFormat_v1_0,
 null);

The first could be stored in a large database string, the second could be
stored in a blob.

Ken