Hi Oscar,

On 2014-03-24, 5:54 PM, "Oscar González" wrote:

Hi all,
I'm migrating a few projects from Oracle to Postgresql, there are a lot
straight RawRow for performance.

Raw rows or raw SQL?  Most raw row stuff can take a qualifier which removes the
need for raw (custom) SQL.  You are using Wonder, right?

Now I'm facing the problem of changing every incompatibility like nvl for
coalesce for example.
1. I will like to know the right way of doing a RawRow to use the JdbcPlugin
for better cross databases

There might be some stuff in JDBCPlugin or in the SQLHelper family to make this
easier, but it might be more trouble than it is worth unless you plan on
migrating the projects again.

2. For my own problem is there any workaround instead of doing it by the long
way.

I think you might be stuck with it.  Oracle is known for doing things its own
way.

Chuck

Appreciate any help

Saludos,