Hi list,

in one of my applications, ERXApplication.replaceApplicationPath doesn't work.

As usual, I wrote into my Properties file:

er.extensions.ERXApplication.replaceApplicationPath.pattern=/cgi-bin/WebObjects/ProPilotsMgmtApp.woa
er.extensions.ERXApplication.replaceApplicationPath.replace=/ProPilotsManagementApp

The values are read, as the startup log shows:

>   er.extensions.ERPrototypes.hasLocalization=false
>
> er.extensions.ERXApplication.replaceApplicationPath.pattern=/cgi-bin/WebObjects/ProPilotsMgmtApp.woa
>
> er.extensions.ERXApplication.replaceApplicationPath.replace=/ProPilotsManagementApp
>   er.extensions.ERXComponentActionRedirector.enabled=false

But the WO-generated HTML contains always the
"/cgi-bin/WebObjects/ProPilotsMgmtApp.woa".

Has anyone an idea what could make the replacements not working?

I have no glue where to look further ...

C.U.CW

P.S.: Apache rewrite rules work.
--
What are the three enemies of a programmer? Sunlight, oxygen, and the appalling
roar of the birds.