Dear WOrrios  ^^

Zeroturnaround, the company behind jrebel, has recently launched a beta for
xrebel, which is, as they say "XRebel is an always-on, interactive profiler
that helps you catch & fix bugs as you code and test your application."
It's in fact embededded in the application. They've currently support for
the main application servers and it looks pretty good (see
http://blog.eisele.net/2014/05/xrebel-on-glassfish-4.html for example).

I asked them about WebObjects, and they told me they would consider
provided they have enough demand. In the past they use to add a Wicket
plugin for JRebel, with a few demands from the Wicket community, so I think
it's worth a try.

As such, if you want to push it, you could consider :
- asking to join the beta http://zeroturnaround.com/software/xrebel-beta/
- directly mail xrebel at zeroturnaround.com to ask them WebObjects support
:)

Would be nice to make it :)