All,

I’m having a performance problem when returning a large NSData.  I have a POST
direct action (wis instead of wa) that returns a 6+ MB response.  According to
logging in the DA method, processing takes about 1.2 seconds.  I then wait
about 45 seconds before Apache posts the line to the log saying it responded to
a request.  The server is deployed at Amazon in a small instance, which should
be getting reasonable bandwidth and throughput.

Any ideas where I could be having an issue?

Thanks,
Ken