Dear all,

my deepest apologize once again!
I'm ashamed but seems really be to stupid to configure my auto-reply correctly. I try my best to improve next time!

Sorry for the spam.
Susanne


Message: 1
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 06:02:07 +0200
From: Susanne Schneider <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Abwesenheitsnachricht / out of office notice
Message-ID:
        <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Vom 27.05.2014 bis zum 29.05.2014 bin ich nicht im Büro. In dringenden Fällen 
wenden Sie sich bitte an: [email protected]
I'll be out of office from 27.05.2014  to 29.05.2014. In urgent cases please 
contact: [email protected]

Mit besten Grüßen
Best regards
Susanne Schneider



--
Susanne Schneider
Coordinator secuTrial Development

iAS interActive Systems GmbH
Dieffenbachstraße 33 c, 10967 Berlin

fon    +49 30 22 50 50 - 498
fax    +49 30 22 50 50 - 451
mail   [email protected]
web    http://www.secuTrial.de

----------------------------------------------------
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Marko Reschke, Thomas Fritzsche
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 106103B
----------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to