On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:29:01 -0400
Theodore Petrosky <tedp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> and you are using the MYSQL plugin from WO 5.4 as Pascal is
> suggesting?

Well, of course I had. Duh!

And then ... I have just double-checked. I had put the framework into
the build path, but not high enough up to over-ride the non-working
functionality. Urf!

Well, I am still going to add a document to the wocommunity site which
is just about Migrations.

I bet the Wonder migrations code can check, if it is using a MySQL
plugin, that the class it is using is the correct version. At the very
least, this would make for a better error message. There should be a
way to stop people from stubbing their toe on this.

- ray