On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 14:25:36 -0500
"Robert B. Hanviriyapunt" <roberth...@lstreetc.com> wrote:

> Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knew how to keyboard navigate /
> manipulate the selections in the Entity Modeler reverse engineer
> checkbox table list?  I just have a lot to un-check (or check,
> depending how you look at it) and would like to just keystroke down
> the list.
>
> --
> Robert B. Hanviriyapunt
> Director of Product Development and Architecture

I have done a bunch of this, because I have particular ways of setting
up my EOs and WOLips does not agree with me and I get pretty stubborn
about it. There is not really any way to make the EOModeler UI easier
to use.

And of course, there is no way to use the UI to apply some change to
all the entities or attributes....

When I am in this situation, I either edit the entity plists in vi,
where it is fairly easy to find something and re-do the last edit, or
else I actually write something in (dare I say it) awk. I usually do
not need anything more sophisticated than that.

Figuring why the tool is doing something stupid just has an infinite
capacity to waste time, so there it is.

- ray