On Aug 15, 2014, at 1:15 PM, Ramsey Gurley <rgur...@smarthealth.com> wrote:

> On Aug 15, 2014, at 10:01 AM, Theodore Petrosky <tedp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok, I finally figured out how to add an attachment to a relation in D2W.
>> However, is it expected behavior that when you delete an asset, it only
>> deletes the ‘link’ to the asset, but not the asset itself.
>
> I’m assuming you have a ->> b -> erattachment
>
> If you have the a->>b relationship “owns destination” then the related eo
> will be deleted when it is removed from the relationship. You can then have
> that eo cascade delete the attachment eo.

Yes, this is what I have.   a ->> b -> erattachment

 Article >> pdfs > attachement

 In Article/pdfs basic property the Delete Rule = cascade    and on the
advanced tab   Owns Destination.

No joy. The uploaded file remains after it is removed. For this project, I can
see that having a bunch of orphans won’t kill me.

Ted