All:

I’m getting this error when I try to run app builds:

build.xml:203: taskdef A class needed by class
org.objectstyle.woproject.ant.WOCompile cannot be found:
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Javac
 using the classloader AntClassLoader[]

All framework install ant tasks are working normally and other ant tasks work
as well. I found this past message on the dev list where this issue was solved
by removing WOCompile.jar from /Library/Java/Extensions. I don’t have any jars
in the extensions folder so I am not sure what is going on there.

Any ideas how I could solve this before I go ballistic and start blowing stuff
up?

Tim
UCLA GSE&IS