Hi to all,

what is the right way to bind Integer values with inline bindings?

I tried to bind 0 (zero) like this to a radio button:

<wo:radioButton value = "0" selection="$addType" name="addType" />

The problem is, that the number „0“ as value is not allowed, because it is in
this case a string. The following exception will be displayed:

"While trying to set the field "addType" on an object of type
at.sampleproject.components.Sample we expected a java.lang.Integer but received
a java.lang.String with a value of 0. This often happens if you forget to use a
formatter."

How can i tell the inline-bindings that 0 should be an Integer and not a
String? I know that it would be possible to add 0 to a int-variable in the
javaclass (f.e. int zero = 0;) and bind it with value=„$zero“ to it. But this
is a thing I want to avoid.

Thanks a lot,

Thomas