You were looking for WO work earlier...  ;-)

On 2014-10-21, 7:26 AM, "Hugi Thordarson" wrote:

I wonder if we could pay someone that already knows how to develop WOLips to
create a screencast (or good instructions on any other format) on how to get
started working with developing it. "Throw a man a fish..." you know. We'd
happily chip in $50-100 towards that work.

Yeah, for sure.  There were a few similar offers back in February.  I think the
hard part is going to be finding someone that can do it.  Who is left

Indeed... But if anyone's up for this, it would be great if he/she would set a
price and (for example) create a Kickstarter.

Cheers,
- hugi