I am creating an app (D2W) that allows my vendor to upload flash swfs. I am
collecting meta data ints, height and width of the ad (normally specified in
pixels like 300 x 250). So I have:

Insertion
        description
        height
        width
        theInsertion (ERAttachment)

After the upload, when I click on the attachment, it opens a new component
ERD2WdisplayAttachment with the swf. Except the swf is scaled to fit the entire
screen. I am collecting the height and width in the meta data. How can I pass
this to the ERD2WDisplayAttahcment?

I was thinking I could clone the component, and add the height and add the
height and width from the Entity.

Am I working to hard? Is there an easier way?

Ted