Are you creating a Config in your code?  EOF will create it for you.  If you
create it in code, you end up with two, one of which is disconnected.

Chuck

On 2014-11-17, 11:00 AM, "James Cicenia" wrote:

I am trying to use the own and propagate attributes on my model.

I have a relationship modeled that way.

App - Config

App: primaryKey is set as 'id'
Config: primaryKey is set as 'appID'

However, when I save my context I get a SQL error where it is trying to
insert/save the Config without an appID ?

It doesn't seem to propagate the key in SQL.

Thanks

This email sent to ch...@gevityinc.com<mailto:ch...@gevityinc.com>