Hello, all!

I took a good look at the online documentation and searched the list, but can't
find an answer.

I have an entity called Image with a to-one relationship to ERAttachment. It
works perfectly: i can add, edit and delete images. I can even see the image in
the ERMD2WEditAttachment component.

Now I want to display a thumbnail of the ERAttachment in the "ListImage" page.
I tried some components, but I can't make it work. The best I can get (using
ERD2WDisplayAttachment) is an icon with the file name which, when clicked, will
open the image in the browser.

Is there a ready-made component that does that or will I have to create one? If
I'll need to create one, is there a foolproof guide to component creation?

Cheers,
Flavio