It works from Canada, must be the NSA onto you.  :-)

On 2015-01-21, 9:00 AM, "Theodore Petrosky" wrote:

Markus,

I just tried the learningthewonders.com site, and I can not get through.
Safari can't find the server!

Do you think this is a conspiracy?

On 1/21/15 10:56 AM, Markus Ruggiero wrote:
On 20.01.2015, at 20:10, Jeffrey Simpson
<simp...@yfu.org<mailto:simp...@yfu.org>> wrote:

When I go to the wiki.wocommunity.org I get a confluence upgrade failure page.
Does anyone know when it is going to be up?

I am installing a new server and do it so seldom that I want to have a walk
through.  Is there an alternative?
check learningthewonders.com. I have 2 documents available there that might be
of help. One in particular deals with setting up deployment

---markus---

Markus Ruggiero
mailingli...@kataputt.com<mailto:mailingli...@kataputt.com>
Check out the new book about Project Wonder and WebObjects on
http://learningthewonders.com/

This email sent to tedp...@yahoo.com<mailto:tedp...@yahoo.com>

This email sent to ch...@gevityinc.com<mailto:ch...@gevityinc.com>