In some circonstance, I need also to get rid of the "New" button of a toMany relation
I look in the ERMODEditRelationshipPage component but I didnot find any way

        <webobject name = "IsEntityWritable">
        </webobject>

IsEntityWritable: WOConditional {
    _unroll = true;
    condition = isEntityCreatable;
}

NewButton: CCSmartAjaxButton {
    alt = "Creates a new Object to add to the relationship";
    action = newObjectAction;
    class = "Button PageButton CreatePageButton";
    value = d2wContext.newRelationshipButtonLabel;
    useAjax = d2wContext.useAjaxControls;
    updateContainerID = d2wContext.idForMainContainer;
    dontSubmitForm = true;
}

Thanks in advance for any idea
Pierre