P.S.

On 24. 1. 2015, at 2:32, Chuck Hill <ch...@gevityinc.com> wrote:

> First guess would be your mod_expires configuration in Apache.  Apache can,
> and will, override the headers that the app sends.
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_expires.html

meantime, I'm studying the link, and they say in pretty unambiguous terms

"When the Expires header is already part of the response generated by the
server, for example when generated by a CGI script or proxied from an origin
server, this module **does not change or add an Expires or Cache-Control
header**."

(Emphasized yours truly.)

My code does generate them both, using the following code:

===
    WOActionResults bannerAction {
        WOResponse wor=new WOResponse()

wor.setHeader(NSTimestamp.now.timestampByAddingMinutes(120).toString(),"Expires")
        wor.setHeader('private, max-age=36000',"Cache-Control")
        return wor
    }
===

and the curl results prove they indeed get generated.

Hmmm. Weird.

Thanks,
OC