Are you using this?

/**

 * This class implements EOF stack pooling including EOF stack synchronizing.

 * It provides a special ERXEC.Factory in order to work without any changes in
existing

 * applications. The number of EOObjectStoreCoordinators can be set with the

 * system Property
<code>er.extensions.ERXObjectStoreCoordinatorPool.maxCoordinators</code>.

 * Each Session will become one EOObjectStoreCoordinator and the method

 * <code>newEditingContext</code> will always return an
<code>EOEditingContext</code>

 * with the same <code>EOObjectStoreCoordinator</code> for the same
<code>WOSession</code>.

 * This first release uses round-robin pooling, future versions might use
better algorithms

 * to decide which <code>EOObjectStoreCoordinator</code> will be used for the
next new

application

 * and afawk no deadlock occures, neither in EOF nor directly in Java.

 *

 * @author David Teran, Frank Caputo @ cluster9

 */

public class ERXObjectStoreCoordinatorPool {