Hi,

I'm learning AJAX and I'm following the Dependent List Example but am having
weird results.  The result is the observed field is duplicated at the top of
the webpage.  When I view source in Chrome, the observed field is only found
once in the HTML at the proper place.  Here is my code:
NAME=SiteObserveField></WEBOBJECT></td>
<WEBOBJECT NAME=UpdateComponent>
</WEBOBJECT>

SiteGroupPopUpButton: WOPopUpButton {
    id = "groupPopupID";
    displayString = currentItem.displayName;
    item = currentItem;
    list = siteGroupArray;
    noSelectionString = kNoneSelected;
    selection = siteGroupSelection;
}
SiteObserveField: AjaxObserveField {
    observeFieldID = "groupPopupID";
    updateContainerID = "observerID";
    fullSubmit = false;
}
UpdateComponent: AjaxUpdateContainer {
    id = "observerID";
}
SiteOfDiseasePopUpButton: WOPopUpButton {
    displayString = currentItem.displayName;
    item = currentItem;
    list = siteGroupSelectionSites;
    noSelectionString = kNoneSelected;
    selection = currentCase.siteOfDiseaseLookup;
}

SiteGroupPopUpButton is the field that the user will change (observed field)
and SiteOfDiseasePopUpButton (Malignant Disease) is the popup that should
change accordingly.  When the Site Group popup is changed the phantom popup at
the top of the page does change appropriately but the real popup does not. (not
sure if images are allowed in this email list but one is included just in case,
so you can see the phantom popup at the top of the page)

What am I doing wrong?

Calven