It might be a good idea to check the apache error logs for any problems with mod_WebObjects

On 26/04/2015 14:44, Ken Anderson wrote:
Thanks Pascal.

Yes, WebObjects_module (shared) appears with httpd -M, and the only place cgi-bin appears is:

<IfModule alias_module>
ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgi-bin/((?!(?i:webobjects)).*$) "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/$1”
</IfModule>