I get this same error whenever attempting to generate SQL from Modeler.
Happened after upgrading to WOLips from the new 4.4 repository, returning to my
previous configuration (self compiled WOLips plugin) still works fine.

Cheers,
- hugi

// Hugi Thordarson
// http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>