You can also fix it by deleting the component editor preferences file from your
workspace (the .metadata folder is in the root of your workspace and contains
all of its settings). Here:

.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime/.settings/org.objectstyle.wolips.wodclipse.core.prefs

Haven’t seen this bug in a while though.

- hugi