Nice. Thanks. I’m always solving problems right after I ask a question,
so………..I also tried this and it works.

110 : ((entity.name = 'Role' and task != 'editRelationship') and
session.loggedInMember.canEditRolesInAdminApp = 1) => isEntityEditable = "true"
[com.webobjects.directtoweb.BooleanAssignment]

I don’t like either of the ones that work as much as the original one that
doesn’t!!

Tim Worman
UCLA GSE&IS