Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a way to specify the mime-type icons for any
custom mime-types added to the ERAttachment list.

Eg: I’ve added the following but there is no recognized icon for them:

#Mime Types
er.attachment.additionalMimeTypes=application/vnd.ms-excel,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet

er.attachment.mimeType.application/vnd.ms-excel.name=Excel Spreadsheet
er.attachment.mimeType.application/vnd.ms-excel.uti=com.microsoft.excel.xls
er.attachment.mimeType.application/vnd.ms-excel.extensions=xls

er.attachment.mimeType.application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet.name=Excel
 2007 Spreadsheet
er.attachment.mimeType.application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet.uti=com.microsoft.excel.xlsx
er.attachment.mimeType.application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet.extensions=xlsx

I’ve noticed that the included icons are stored in the ERAttachment framework
in the icons/size/… folder in the tree. I didn’t see a specific way to override
this for custom types.