Hi all.

I’d like to do some work on WOLips, anyone have any tips on where to start on
the journey of Eclipse plugin development? Any books, tutorials or spirit
guides that stand out?

Also; I would happily kill for a 2-3 minute video of someone doing work on
WOLips (for example, making a small change and trying it out). Seriously. If
you do that, just pick your least favorite person, tell me the name, and it
will silently disappear within the next 24 hours.

Cheers,
- hugi

// Hugi Thordarson
// http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>