As to the why it was not working, I believe it was because of the
“wonder.classifier” defined in the pom.xml, whose value was set to wo54. That
classifier was used to identify different instances of the same dependency, one
for WO 5.4 and another for WO 5.3. But I think that classifier is a holdover
from earlier versions of Wonder (when WO 5.4 and 5.3 were being used
simultaneously) and is no longer used; it seems the archetype that was used to
generate the pom.xml is still including it, though.

That said, I can’t explain the missing ERPrototypes artifact in your error
message. Perhaps it has something to do with the version of the wolifecycle
plugin that was being referenced.

Faizel Dakri
list...@dakri.com