No, not just you. It’s been a while, but I believe I ran into the same issue
when I started out with building my frameworks and apps with Maven. You can
override the Wonder specified version by declaring it explicitly in your own
pom.xml with the alternate version (and groupId).  I’ve been doing just that to
include 1.3.2 of jabsorb in my apps and it has been working out okay.

Faizel Dakri
list...@dakri.com